Here is a key question that made me chose my topics:
What are the circumstances that stress us most frequently and continuously?
It is simply “fear”, such as
- Fear of loss of i.e. employment, influence, power and control, control, partner, health and wealth, reputation etc.
- Fear of making decisions in case they turn out to be wrong
- Fear of the future, i.e. the time after leaving work for retirement
- Fear of all the unknown
As a result, I focus on the following topics:
- Stress management
- Conflict- and Relationship Management at the work place
- Retirement Coaching
- Advisory support for family enterprises dealing with conflicts and succession issues
- Intercultural management
- Strategy consultancy